- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 1/2 can coconut cream ($1)
- 250g beef ($2.5)
- 1/8 pumpkin
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 100g green beans ($1)
- Thai basil for flavour (optional)
- Stir-fry curry paste with oil until fragrant
- Stir in chopped beef. Add in coconut cream. Simmer until meat is soft.
- Add chopped carrot. When soft, add in chopped pumpkin.
- Add 1 cup water, and add in green beans.
- Stir in thai basil if desired. Top with crushed peanuts if desired.
Simple, quick and cheap to make. Variety of flavours. Most ingredients found at home.