- 200g mushroom, chopped (use fresh for extra flavour. avoid canned) – $3
- 50g bacon rashers, chopped- $1
- 1 L chicken broth
- 300g arborio rice
- 1 med onion
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 50g Parmesan
- Stir-fry onion until fragrant. Add bacon until crispy.
- Add mushroom until fragrant. Add arborio rice to coat with flavours.
- Add wine and reduce.
- Add chicken stock cup by cup. Allow the stock to absorb fully before adding another cup.
- Once rice is cooked, stir in parmesan and serve. Garnish with parmesan as desired.