- 200g chicken breast (remove fat, cut into thin pieces) – $2
- Chopped spring onions (Handful)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 bok choy (chopped) – $1
- 6 prawns (*optional*)
- 4 fried tofu puffs (*optional*)
- 500g Hokkien / Egg noodles ($2) – soak and drain in hot water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 1.5 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Saute the garlic with chicken until cooked. Add all the vege.
- Add the noodles. Saute. Add the sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Move noodles to a side in the wok, and add the eggs. Mix and fry again together with the noodles.
- Transfer onto plate. Serve with fresh sliced cucumber / tomato + fried shallots.
Quick and balanced. Ensure noodles are soft to aid digestion.