- 300g packet of Chow Mien (Soak in Boiling Water and Drain) – $2
- 250g beef / chicken ($3)
- 300g Brocolli ($1)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 4 crushed cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbs sesame oil (last)
- Mix marinade together with sliced meat. Refrigerate for 30mins – 1 hour.
- Stir fry onion + add brocolli + carrot. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same fry pan, pour in the meat marinade and cook the meat. Leave remaining marinade aside.
- Add veges to meat once it’s cooked. Add noodles. Top with remaining marinade.
- Cook until noodles are soft. Add sesame oil last. Add water if desired to cook noodles further.
Super quick and easy to make! Very flavoursome and yummy.